Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine
- When it is the right time people will receive an invitation to come forward
- For most people this will be a letter, either from the local or national NHS
- This letter will include all the information you will need to book appointments, including your NHS number
- Please do not contact the NHS to get an appointment until you get this letter
- Information on the vaccine is available HERE from the NHS website
Are you a Vulnerable Patient
Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
Mental Wellbeing During Covid-19
COVID-19 means we are all experiencing an unprecedented situation. Everyone reacts differently, and we will have periods where we find it more difficult to deal with. It’s okay not to feel okay. Talking to someone can often help.
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.